NatureMill Pro XE Compost Bin On Sale **$75.00 OFF**
ONLY TWO LEFT!
Our top of the line composter! Same size as the Plus XE plus the following added features:
- Ideal for large families, gourmet cooks, offices, or small restaurants
- Foot pedal for convenient hands-free composting
- Heavy Duty Mode - increases mixing and air flow for results beyond what any other home compost tumbler can achieve
- Lifetime filter - never needs replacement
- Kitchen composting has never been as clean and easy with any compost tumbler
- WARRANTY: 3 years
Sets the "industry standard" for compost bins:
- Mixes automatically - so you don't have to
- No trash odors. Continuous air flow and a powerful carbon filter remove odors. Completely sealed!
- Ideal for home composting, indoors or outdoors, even in cold weather, rain, or snow.
- Add food waste any time, any day, up to 120 lbs per month. Kitchen compost items are processed continuously, mixing every 4 hours, until they are completely ground down to small particles
- Make compost in 2 weeks. A red light tells you when to empty the machine. Just open the door and remove the compost.
- Accepts meat, fish, and dairy due to high temperatures inside.
- NEW: Energy Save Mode reduces composting energy consumption by 75%
- All NatureMill composters can compost pet waste, kitty litter, and cage beddings.
- LIFETIME FILTER
- Available in black
- WARRANTY: 3 Years
Size and weight 20" high x 20" deep x 12" wide (51x51x30cm); 17 lbs (8 kg)
120 lbs (55 kg) organic waste per month. Add items any time, any day. Ideal for a family of 5, or a single individual living alone.
Accepts most food waste items. Avoid hard item such as bones, and fibrous items such as corn cobs and corn husks. See detailed list. The instructions contain a detailed reference sheet with specific examples.
EXTERNAL: use in any location 0-120F (-18-50C)
INTERNAL: up to 140F (60C) reactor temperatures
Rate of compost production
One batch every 2 weeks, depending on actual usage. An indicator light signals when to remove compost.
High nitrogen compost - a soil amendment for lawns, gardens, trees, or potted plants. Compost is ready to use.
70% or more, volume and weight reduction, due to bio-degrading (composting) and mechanical breakdown
External housing: recycled + recyclable energy-efficient polypropylene (stamped with the "5" triangle recycling symbol)
Food-grade stainless steel internal components
Used properly, will last many, many years.
No installation is required. Plug into a standard power outlet. For outdoor use, keep power supply dry.
For installation inside a cabinet, we recommend our cabinet kit - some assembly required.
Reduce trash enough to qualify for a discounted trash collection rate. Contact your trash company for details.
Save money on fertilizer.
Less watering due to high moisture retention of compost.
5 kWh / month - as much as a typical night light. This costs about $0.50 per month, depending on local rates. Uses far less energy than hauling the same amount of waste in a diesel garbage truck.
All NatureMill composters meet or surpass stringent efficiency requirements of California Energy Efficiency Level IV.
Works with North American (110V/120V) or European (220V/240V) power supply. UL and CE compliant.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Wipe the hopper and exterior with a moist towel. Rinse the cure tray and drip tray when you empty them. Do not disturb the compost cultures in the reactor chamber. Do not use soaps or chemicals.
Warranty and returns
Plus models: One year warranty
PRO models: Three year warranty
We will provide free replacement parts, or replacement of entire unit, depending on the situation.
Return an unused composter within 30 days for a full refund. Due to the sanitary restrictions, used composters generally cannot be return shipped.