Black Berkey Primer
Black Berkey primers can be used to either prime or purge a black berkey water filter.
Most people use a household faucet to prime the BB filters. If a faucet isn't available you can use the Primer instead.
If you are okay using municipal water one time only to prime your Black Berkey filters then you don't need a Black Berkey Primer.
These Primers can also be used to (purge water) quickly dry a filter out for storage.
The Black Berkey Primer™ is made and assembled in the USA.
- A hand priming pump that makes it possible to prime Black Berkey® Purification Elements offline, without the need for faucets or hose connections. Priming the Black Berkey® Purification Elements saturates the filters with water prior to their use, allowing for clean water production anywhere
- If you have a small sink or short faucet, the Black Berkey Primer™ makes it easy to prime your Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- The Black Berkey Primer™ also purges(or back-flushes) the Black Berkey® Purification Elements using air instead of water to clean the pores of the compressed carbon filter wall. Purging the Black Berkey® Purification Elements cleans the pores of debris that has accumulated with use and reduces the time and effort needed to dry the filters prior to storing them
- Specifically designed for use with the Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- May be cleaned with mild soap and warm water. Do not microwave the Black Berkey® Primer
- Store in a cool dry place and keep out of direct sunlight
Fittings for each end of the bulb