One of the best solar/ dynamo radios we have seen. It can charge your cell phones, It has a weather band, and you can charge it by plugging it in to an AC outlet, with built in solar panels, or use the hand crank. A must have for any emergency. Stay in touch wnen the power goes down. Stay informed in an emergency. Know what the weather will be ahead of time. It isn't enough any more to light a candle and wait for help. We feel these emergency radios/chargers are a must have for everyone.
Note: Colors may vary. The actual item you receive may be a different color than the one shown above.
Shipping Cost is an additional $10.00 and ships within 2-3 business days
A perfect radio for emergencies and disasters, it comes with all the features that you need in any emergency situation. It comes with a High quality AC type brushless generator. The solar panel powers the radio by itself and charges the built-in batteries as well. To maximize the sunlight’s rays, the solar panel is designed to tilt with the suns position to receive the energy during the day time. On the bottom side of the solar panel is a 5 LED reading lamp that you can use in poorly lit conditions. The radio is built with a multi-function LED flashlight. The super bright LED on the side can be used as a flashlight or can be a red flashing emergency signal.
The radio is designed to charge many small electronic items. It is built with a USB jack that can connect to many standard USB enabled gadgets like your iPod or cellphone. It comes with 6 cellphone tips that can charge many model phones by cranking or solar power. Please check the list below to see if your phone is compatible with the tips we provide. If you do not see your phone on the list we can provide the information needed to order a tip for your phone.
The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather bands. The weather alert feature enables you to receive the alert signal when a disaster arrives.
Actual Size: 8" x 5" x 2.5"
6 Ways of Power:
1. Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute of cranking will power the built in Ni-MH battery pack with strong current and voltage.
2. Solar Panel Power: Under the direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio without a problem.
3. AA Batteries: You can use 3 normal AA batteries to run the radio for maximum reception. ( NOT INCLUDED)
4. A built-in Rechargeable battery pack.
5. AC adaptor charge from the 3.5 mm jack. (NOT INCLUDED)
6. Charge from a computer via USB port.
1. 5 LED reading lamp for camping and emergency use.
2. White LED flashlight
3. Red LED blinking for emergency alert.
1. AM: 520-1717 KHz
2. FM: 88.00- 108.00 MHz
3. SW1: 3.20-9.00KHz
4. SW2: 9.00- 22.00KHz
Weather Band: 7 standard bands for all stations, PLL crystal control circuit for stable reception
5. Weather Alert: To be activated by weather alert signals.
1. 6 Cellphone Tips
3. USB Cord
To power the radio with sunlight, the solar panel is deigned to tilt at any angle to receive the best sunlight.