The 72 hour emergency food kit provides enough food for two people for three days with a total of 13,120 calories or 2,187 calories per person per day. As a bonus we've included a 28 oz. Seychelle water filtration bottle and three one cup pouches of Wise Fire.
The water filtration bottle will allow you to take water from any source and purify it, and each pouch of Wise Fire will boil up to four cups of water.
With a 25 year shelf life every home should have at least one of these.
FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
For International Shipping Call For A Quote
- Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (8 Servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (8 Servings)
- Tomato Basil Soup with Pasta (8 Servings)
- Southwest Beans and Rice (4 Servings)
- Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain (8 Servings)
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (8 Servings)
- Orange Delight Drink Mix (16 servings)
- Whey Milk Alternative (12 Servings)
- 28 oz Seychelle Water Filtration bottle
- 3 one-cup pouches of Wise Fire fire starter
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
- Total Weight: 7 lbs