Big Berkey® Water Purifier with 2 Purification Elements
Big Berkey®, The Original Gravity Purification System is used world-wide to provide delicious sparkling clean tasting water. This stainless steel system system has a storage capacity of 2 1/4-gallons and can purify up to 3.5 gallons per hour. It utilizes the latest technological advances of our Black Berkey® Purification Elements. (see below)
Berkeys No.1 seller, this size is typically used for 3-5 people. These water purifiers are a must have for any disaster or emergency. Pure water is a necessity of life!
PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY AVAILABILITY.
Note: Due to current state law restrictions we regret that the Berkey purifier systems cannot be sold in the states of California or Iowa at this time.
FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
For International Shipping Call For A Quote
The versatile Big Berkey® system is the ideal system for use at home with small or medium sized families, travel, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for everyday use, outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- The Big Berkey® system removes viruses, pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces unhealthy heavy metals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
- The Big Berkey® purification system is constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel. The system comes complete with two Black Berkey® purification elements, has a storage capacity of about 2-1/4 gallons and will filter up to 3-1/2 Gallons per hour. This system can be expanded to use four purification elements and is capable of purifying up to 7 Gallons per hour.*
- This system 19.25” in height with a diameter of 8.5”. The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13” in height.
- Labeling may vary to fulfill orders during busy periods of heavy demand.
- * Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
$$ Savings Tip
Not only does this product come with free shipping but you will also never have to buy bottled water again.
It is difficult to put a dollar amount on bottled water consumption and land fill fees for disposal due to different personal habits and geographical differences.
It should be obvious that you are already paying for your water from a municipal service or private well. Why pay more by buying bottled water? Berkey Filters will keep you safe and save you money.