Fruit 'N Such Can
Whether you are looking for garden seeds for this season or want to store them for future use or add them to your emergency preparedness supplies, Preparedness seeds are for you.
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting.Each variety has been carefully selected to bring you the best in both flavor and appearance.
For a whole and complete diet you are going to want to add these fruit varieties to go with your Garden Can.
Please see Description and Contents below for more information on types of seeds and quantities.
Free Shipping and ships within 24 hours
- 10 seed packets sealed in a #10 can.
- Contains enough seed to plant more melon, berries, pumpkin etc. than your family could possibly eat in a season with still enough left over to can your own jams and jellies.
- Packaged for long term storage. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer at colder temperatures.
- All non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
- Complete planting instructions included.
CANTALOUPE, Hales Best Jumbo 10g
HONEY DEW, Green Flesh 10g
WATERMELON, Crimson Sweet 10g
GROUND CHERRY 300 seeds
GARDEN HUCKLEBERRY 300 seeds
ALPINE STRAWBERRY, Alexandria 300 seeds
CANARY MELON, Yellow 10 g
TOMATO, Large Red Cherry 5 g
PUMPKIN, Connecticut Field 10 g
CASABA MELON, Golden Beauty 10 g
*Important – Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seed, substitutions may occur!
These seeds will keep for AT LEAST 4-5 years on a shelf at 70 degrees and much longer if kept at lower temperatures