The Go Berkey® Kit is the perfect system for backpacking, hiking, camping, college students, world travel (business or vacation), on your desk at work or hundreds of other activities. As with all our Berkey products, the Go Berkey® Kit is a must have during unexpected emergencies. Perfect for anyone traveling overseas or in third world countries. In order to be truly self sufficient you must be able to provide yourself with clean safe water.
Most Berkey products ship within 5 business days, longer during holidays or disasters.
For International Shipping Call for a Quote
- This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel the Kit comes complete with one purification element and utilizes the latest technological advances. This system has a storage capacity of about 1 quart and when in use it stands just over 14" in height with a diameter of 4”. The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 10” in height. The complete Go Berkey® Kit weighs in at a mere 2.4 pounds, empty.
- Configured with one Black Berkey® purification element the system will purify up to 1 Gallon per hour.
- Durability: Each Black Berkey® Element is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement
- PLEASE NOTE: The PF-2 post reduction filter elements will not fit the Go Berkey® system.
- The Generic Sport Berkey® Portable Water Purifier Eliminates or Reduces up to 99.9% of:
- * Unpleasant taste and odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment and chlorine.
- * Toxic chemicals: Trihalomethanes, VOCs, detergents, pesticides, etc.
- * Harmful microscopic pathogens: Cryptosporidium, Giardia, E-coli >99.99999% and other pathogenic bacteria.
- * Heavy metals: Aluminum, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lead, and Mercury.
- * Radiologicals: Radon 222
- * Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Use and Care
No need for expensive disposable filters. Black Berkey® purification elements are re-cleanable. When the flow rate decreases simply brush the Black Berkey® purification elements with a ScotchBrite® pad under running water, reinstall and your system is again ready to purify water. Each durable and efficient purification element will last for up to 3,000 gallons and provide years of efficient water purification. What's more, the unique Black Berkey® purification elements are self-sterilizing.
$$ Savings Tip
Never buy bottled water again.
It is difficult to put a dollar amount on bottled water consumption and land fill fees for disposal due to different personal habits and geographical differences.
It should be obvious that you are already paying for your water from a municipal service or private well. Why pay more by buying bottled water? Berkey Filters will keep you safe and save you money.