One of the more popular Berkey purifiers, the versatile Royal Berkey® system is ideal for use at home with large families, travel, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies.
PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY AVAILABILITY.
Note: Due to current state law restrictions we regret that the Berkey purifier systems cannot be sold in the states of California or Iowa at this time.
Most Berkey products ship within 5 business days, longer during holidays or disasters.
For International Shipping Call for a Quote
- The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- All Berkey Products are held to the highest standard
- This Royal Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Royal Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Use and Care
No need for expensive disposable filters. Black Berkey® purification elements are re-cleanable. When the flow rate decreases simply brush the Black Berkey® purification elements with a ScotchBrite® pad under running water, reinstall and your system is again ready to purify water. Each durable and efficient purification element will last for up to 3,000 gallons (6,000 gallons per pair) and provide years of efficient water purification. What's more, the unique Black Berkey® purification elements are self-sterilizing.
$$ Savings Tip
Never buy bottled water again.
It is difficult to put a dollar amount on bottled water consumption and land fill fees for disposal due to different personal habits and geographical differences.
It should be obvious that you are already paying for your water from a municipal service or private well. Why pay more by buying bottled water? Berkey Filters will keep you safe and save you money.